Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nothing important ;)

""Around us, life bursts forth with miracles - a glass of water, a ray of sunshine, a leaf, a caterpillar, a flower, laughter, raindrops. If you live in awareness, it is easy to see miracles everywhere. Each human being is a multiplicity of miracles. Eyes that see thousands of colours, shapes and forms; ears that hear a bee flying or a thunderclap; a brain that ponders a speck of dust as easily as the entire cosmos; a heart that beats in rhythm with the heartbeat of all beings. When we are tired and feel discouraged by life's daily struggles, we may not notice these miracles, but they are always there..'''

Hi everyone I have nothing real special to write about today. Do you ever feel like you go to sleep to wake up and do the same thing? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining I have my kids and I love them with every inch of my heart and soul. But as far as certain things in my life go I feel like it's a constant repeat of the day before. I think most people would agree with me that the same ole same ole would tire or bore anyone!

 

I do not want to make this a total downer entry so I am not even going to go into specifics. I just went to bed last night wondering if the cycle will ever break? Also woke up this morning still wondering the same thing. Certain actions in a day can give you a little hope that something might give but it ALWAYS goes back to the same shit that I can no longer be a part of and live in my daily life.

 

Ok now that I probably completely confused you guys I will stop venting about it lol!

My 9 yr. old is grounded today and she is convinced she is dying lmao!  I told her that if she is that miserable then she better start remembering to do the very little that is asked of her. One thing I try to get my kids to get in the habit of doing everyday iswhen you take one thing out put the first one away. By the end of the day we do need half of your bedroom strung across the top two levels of the house! There is just no reason for it. But she (it is not just her tho it is all my kids and big kids lol) is the worst about it!

 

It's funny because when she cleans her room she is awesome usually at doing that. But as far as leaving little stuff everywhere she just don't pay attention. Well yesterday she left like 5 things in my truck since the day before. I even gave her a little extra time to see if she would remember on her own. She even had to step over it to get into truck?? But she didn't so now she is grounded.

 

It is so beautiful outside today! Makes me wonder if Weather.com was wrong about the weather at that cabin but I suppose it could be crappy up there since it is 3 hours away. I will have to look and see because if the weather is like it is here near Minneapolis it is perfect weather to be on a lake and fishing and swimming.

 

You know one thing I can't stand about swimming in a lake is leeches. I have not had one on me in years and years but when I was a kid with my grandparents my cousins and I used to get them all the time. They are nasty little things!

 

You know a funny story tho that my brother and I were just talking about a couple days ago. When we spent time at my grandparents house (which was often, my mom would send us there for our safety and because she worked two jobs). My brother and I used to go outside with old metal lunch boxes and collect june bugs. And we would get a lunch box full of them and let them crawl on our shirts and everything????? I cannot stand june bugs now! What the hell were we thinking? lmao

 

Wellhave a great afternoon yall I am going to go sort polly pockets lol

1 comment:

therealslimemmy said...

i feel exactly the same way as you.
i was wondering if anyone else ever felt like their life was a repitition and an almost waste of the same thing every day.
then i realize what i have and it makes me like it...just something new here and there would be nice...
you arent the only one who feels that way and i'm sure its just not us 2
lol
ttyl
have a good night
<3, emily

Followers