Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

It has been far to long since I have wrote an entry! I have alot of updating to do as to what has been going on in my life in the last two months. I plan on doing that but not right now, I will do it later on tonight because it is going to be a long entry!

For now tho I would like to say......

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY JOURNAL LAND!!! I hope you all have a great day!

My 9 year old gave me the cutest homemade card today. It is things like this that melt my heart and remind me what life is all about! It said.......

Mom,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

10 Top reasons to love you

1.You are so kind

2.Your pretty (duh!)

3.You buy me all I want

4.energenic......... lol I love the effort of trying to spell words she does not know!

5.cool

6.loveable and huggable

7.fun

8.sweet

9.Made me (thanks again!!!!)............. this one cracked me up ;0

10.caring

Bye Love you!!!

From, Rayanna

 

How could that not melt your heart? I am so lucky! My kids have hearts of gold!

Well I am going to go to bed for 3 hours. I will be back later on to update you on my crazy life over the last two months. Gnite all.......

Robyn

2 comments:

stansgirl2004 said...

That is a beautiful card!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Babe!!!
Hugs, Marina

carolsixpac said...

beautiful!

Followers