Saturday, November 26, 2005

Long overdue entry.....

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! And an even more belated Happy Halloween lol! I am so terrible! Halloween was a blast my kids and my brother and his family went out in my neighborhood. My sister in law handed out candy for me. She was all dressed up and looked great!

I will put some random pics on here from the last month.

Here is a picture of my sister in laws new kitty "Chance" he is a cutie I'll tell ya!!

 

Here is one of my kids and brothers kids, and my sister in law all dressed up.The pic turned out kinda crappy but you can still make out bodies lol ;)

 

 

The next few are of my house that night......

 

 

 

 

 I am going to add this entry for now before my laptop freezes on me lol I will add more in a few minutes!

1 comment:

stansgirl2004 said...

Thank for sharing your pictures very cool
Hugs, Marina

Followers