Saturday, November 26, 2005

Another photo entry

I am so proud yesterday I finally did something I have been wanting to do for a couple years. I have a storage room in my basement that I really wanted to use as my space to wrap presents, do crafts, ect and just never seemed to find the time to get it organized! It sort became the throw all room where you could not even walk in it, let alone find anything! My whole basement is kinda one of those spaces. I had BIG plans for it 3 years ago and have done a few things, like new carpet but other then that its my DUH space lol

 

 

 

I can finally walk in there! I also tackled my upstairs hallway and landing in between main level and upstairs over the last week. I think it looks way better now. I redid the whole hallway and above the landing in Antique White then used a pretty wine color in landing. What do you think?

Here is before....

and here is after.... I also painted a piece of trim to seperate the two colors which I think turned out pretty nice looking if I do say so myself!

 

 

1 comment:

stansgirl2004 said...

What a great job that must have taken a lot of work
I find then when my house is organized I feel more
in control. I love that color in your hall. All in all great
Job!!!! HUgs, Marina

Followers