Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well it's starting to look a little better ;)

A few hours and it looks way better. I took some pics of the kids playing in the leaves. It makes me smile to see them out there. Makes me wish I were a kid again. Awwww the good ole days ;) Heres a pic before........

And heres a little later.....

Heres Amanda and Tyler playing ;)

I wanted to put another picture to show you the pretty colors I was talking about, Almost all my trees in my yard have dropped there leaves, but then there is this one........

1 comment:

stansgirl2004 said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my journal and leaving a comment and your link. I will be back to read more. I loved looking at your pictures you have a beautiful family. Have  a great Sunday I'm off to have some coffee. Big Hug, Marina

Followers