Sunday, October 23, 2005

Renaissance Festival

This is one of Ray when we got home.....

I love this background for pictures there! Isn't she cute?

A close up of her braided hair. It looked SO cute!

It was so funny! We were standing in line for her to ride this camel and while we were waiting the man in front of us was holding a cup of coffee and the camel bent over and knocked it all over him. The guy was kinda pissed but I sure thought it was funny! I know not nice... but what can I say ;)

My sister in law and I took Rayanna here a few weeks ago. I have not wrote an entry for so long that I am going to be writting about different things over the last couple months each day also to share with you.

I have so many pictures saved to share but think a few people may get upset with me if I added to many each entry.

Today a good friend of ours is bringing his baby over and they will be spending the night. Her name is Ava she is only a few weeks old and cute as a button! I love seeing babies, makes me think about having another when I hold one. BUT then I get slapped back into reality and remember all the reasons I am done having babies lol

Well I am off to clean my house.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

stansgirl2004 said...

Wow looks like so much fun! Great pictures
~Marina

Followers