Friday, October 21, 2005

It's been awhile......

I started writting in this journal quite a while back. I was so excited to be doing it! Then the end of summer got so busy I did not keep up with it.

It's original intention was also going to be dedicated to my sons condition, I have changed my mind about that also. I plan to tell the rest of the story in due time.

I am going to use this as my opportunity to let it all out ;) Somedays I am so frustrated, other days I am excited, other days I have stories that will have you cracking up because my kids do some of the funniest things sometimes!

I have been a silent reader for so long now, and have about 10 alerts I get and read. I always make sure to read all the alerts when time allows, but never seem to leave a comment. I think I will make a note to self from now on to leave a comment each time I read!

Well on to other things......

It is getting SOOO cold outside! I lit a fire last night and kept it going all night. That I do love about winter, the fires, the music playing, sitting in my chair with a warm blanket over my lap. Living in Minnesota I sorta have a love/hate relationship with this state. I have my lists of loves, and then at the same time with each of those loves there is usually a dislike also lol

I need to close for now and go run some errands. I also want to switch computers so I can add some pictures later. Have a great Saturday!

 

No comments:

Followers